Daily Calendar

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Try it :)

CHOOSE YOUR HERO ™
SIMPLE MATHS BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN
TO FIND YOUR HERO. It's CRAZY how
accurate this is! No peeking!
1) Pick your favourite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while
you get the calculator....)
5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together
Now Scroll down .
............
With that number, see who yourROLE
MODEL is from the list below:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. David Beckham
4. Bill Clinton
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Enrique Iglesias
8. President Obama
9. Tareq M. Samhouri ....yup
me!!!!! :-)
10. Beyonce ;)
11. Lil Wayne
12. Rihanna
13. Messi
I don't know y you chose me,bt its destiny.
Lol
P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM
YOUR Favorite,
JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!:

3 comments:

  1. I got ,,, 9

    oopsy daisies

    heheee

    I hate #`s :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. إنها متوالية حسابية تأخذك لخيار واحد مهما تعددت محاولاتك

    :سمايلي سنفور مفكر:

    ReplyDelete