Daily Calendar

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Call

Just  Call
WATING FOR MY  PHONE  TO  RING
SPENDING  ALL  NIGHT  LONG
FOR  YOU  TO  CALL  &  SAY
I  MISS  YOU…

BUT  I’ M  STILL  WAITING  FOR  YOU
CAN’ T  SLEEP  OR  GO  ON  LIVING
WHAT  CAN  I  DO  TO  KEEP  YOU  AWAY
FROM  MY  MIND..
I’ M  SO  RESTLESS.. I M  SO  HELPLESS..
CAN’ T YOU CALL… JUST  CALL

ANOTHER  NIGHT GO  ON
STILL  WAITING..ANTICIPATING..
BUT  IT ‘S HOPELESS.. WAITING
FOR  THE  ENDLESS  NIGHT  TO  GO  ON..
WAITING  FOR  THE  DAY  TO  COME..

CAN’ T  YOU CALL ?
JUST CALL  ME  NOW !
Call  ME  NOW….
            TAREQ   S.

9 comments:

  1. maybe she fall into the darkness of ( Sleep )

    loool
    Great Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. w7l: Thank u :)

    Umm Omar: Maybe lol
    Thank u :)

    Haitham: Thts really a good idea.. Let me think (just kiddin') :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam! brother! just stubble upon your blog!!!!! Yep, I totally agree with, Haitham *waves* following you... :) :) come check out my blog :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Texan 4 ur visit 2 my blog... Definitely I'll visit yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tareq did you fall in love :D ??? Just kidding :D
    I hope she call you one day...
    Shame on her if she didn't call you after reading your poem :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visible: I'm really flattered... Thank u :)

    ReplyDelete