Daily Calendar

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Life.... My Way

My Life … My Way




My life is my way

I never look back

To what I put in the sack

& throw away

Because they mean nothing to me

Since I’m living to be

Simply me



My life is my way with all the crazy thoughts

I have bubbling on my head

Some I’ve already lived

And some are just waiting to be lived and said

Time might not yet come

But once I have the determination

Nothing can take things away from me



My life is my way

I’ll never say “nay”

To what I believe in

Or to what I live for

Never give in

Or surrender for

All those who try to do nothing

But let me down

Because they can never make it my way



That’s why it’s my life

And I call it my way

Tareq S.

4 comments:

  1. Simply...lovely :)

    Welcome to the blog-sphere Tareq hope u enjoy it here :)

    Simply...lovely :)

    Welcome to the blog-sphere Tareq hope u enjoy it here :)

    Simply...lovely :)

    Welcome to the blog-sphere Tareq hope u enjoy it here :)

    Simply...lovely :)

    Welcome to the blog-sphere Tareq hope u enjoy it here :)

    I already know Ashraf and his amazing way of writing, I'm sure now it's some thing runs in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the sweet comment... Yeah it seems it runs in the family with one difference; the language :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think Frank Sinatra would`ve loved this "version" of it ;)
    It`s gr8 to live life on yr own terms, but I guess we all have to make some sacrifices! Sometimes 4 the betterment of "it" all. We r willing to look aside our "principles" just to make some1 else happy/better off/comfortable/… I know this does NOT contradict with yr words here, but just a thought  "continuation thought if u like"

    H.

    ReplyDelete