Daily Calendar

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye

 
IT'S TOO LATE NOW
NO WORD IS ACCEPTED... EXCEPT GOODBYE
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
EXCEPT GOODBYE


THE LOVE I ONCE FELT HAS GONE AWAY
I HAVE NOTHING INSIDE ME TO SHARE
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE ONE I LOVED
THE ONE I HAD
THE ONE I WISHED FOR
NOTHING  MORE TO SAY EXCEPT GOODBYE


NO MORE TEARS TO SHED
NO MORE WORDS TO BE SAID
NOTHING MORE EXCEPT GOODBYE


TO GET RID OF ALL THE PAIN
I FEEL INSIDE
TO GET READY AND START
A NEW RIDE
GOODBYE... GOODBYE

2 comments:

  1. Goodbye doesn't mean the end
    It's just the beginning to a new start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad post :(
    Goodbye is one of the hardest words,,, ever! To both parties.
    Sometimes the circumstances mandates upon us a "goodbye" but then again, sometimes it`s the best alternative to go by, although painful.

    ReplyDelete