Daily Calendar

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fahed 3

It was an ordinary school day,I received a phone call from the reception that I have to go there urgently.. To be honest I was really surprised.. I didn't spend time thinking. I rushed there.... To my surprise, I saw a short tiny boy smiling at me.. I didn't recognise him...

As soon as he saw me, he said, "Ostaz Tareq, Ana Fahed" I looked at him with astonishment... Then Hana' at the reception told me, he is from the orphanage... I was confused,didn't know to be happy or worried...
A number of questions bubbled into my head... Then Tala, the event coordinator came.. I told her the story.
We decided to call the orphanage and tell them...

While Tala was calling, I asked FAHED about his sudden and unexpected visit, he answered me that he came to see me and to see Waleed, a grade 6 student who was with us during the visit and spent some time talking to them, trying to break the ice...

I rushed to bring Waleed to talk to him till a man comes from the orphanage to send him back there,especially after knowing that he ran from his school to see us.

Fahed was happy because we were the first group to visit them, he and his friends knew that they really miss the company and love...

To be continued...










3 comments:

  1. A lot of suspense yalla don't be late, usually I hate Tuesdays but now can't wait till it come

    BTW...One of three boys who I expected to be Fahed is in this picture...who knows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Whisper.. He is in the picture.. The one in front..

    ReplyDelete