Daily Calendar

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Break Break

BREAK   BREAK
LET'S HAVE A BREAK
BREAK   BREAK
AND STOP BEING AWAKE
GO TO SLEEP
AND NEVER THINK
OF WHAT TOMORROW MIGHT BRING


SING   SING
LET US SING
AND LET US FEEL THE JOY OF THE DAY
BREAK   BREAK
IT'S A BREAK WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE
TO FORGET ALL ABOUT THE PAIN OF THE DAY


DANCE   DANCE
LET US DANCE
AND FEEL THE RHYTHM AND BEAT
DANCE   DANCE
AND LET US MEET
EVERY DAY AND NIGHT


BREAK   BREAK
LET'S HAVE A BREAK
BREAK   BREAK
AND STOP BEING AWAKE

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tareq,

    Allow me to start commenting on yr space beginning with yr very 1st one; to be honest I`m not that much of a fan regarding poems, not in English nor in Arabic, but I must say "good stuff" for this one, really.

    Simple words, so true and genuine yet hard to accomplish!

    A break, a song, and a dance… sometimes those r all what we need 

    Thx,

    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank u for ur interest.. I'm glad that u liked it, Haitham.. Plz nvr hesitate to tell me about ur feedback..

    ReplyDelete